Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Basketball & Wes' Birthday

Josh and Sean had their first summer basketball game tonight. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out. They play on the same team so it makes it extra fun to watch. They won their game by eight points. They had a pretty good crowd between family and church family singles and fellow 316 friends.
We all sang Happy BIrthday to Wes as he turned 23 today. Can you tell he's a little embarrased? Just a little pink in the checks. We came home after the game and grilled porkchops had cheesy potatoes toss salad and brocholli for his birthday dinner. Preston joined us as well. Ray and Rob were over but didn't eat with us.

2 comments:

Billie said...

Happy Birthday Wes. We are so blessed to call you our friend. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

Jane said...

Harry Birthday Wesley!!!!
I love you and sure miss you're smilin face..
The get together looked fun. What's new hey??
I love you Fran