Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday afternoon fun











Today was a relaxing sunday afternoon. Danny and Sean are playing cards, Josh was at the church playing basketball with the guys, and dad just got done in the GYM! As you can see, he is such a muscle man! Well, better be off now, we're about ready to leave for the Smiths for a birthday party for MAG.

5 comments:

Billie said...

Cute Lyle...very cute..HA HA You guys are so crazy.

Kate Van said...

Kitty . . . love you sooo much and love hang'n with your fam. I'm blessed by your friendship. Let's hit the beach this weekend!?

The Smith Family said...

Yo Kade, your doing a great job on the blog! I love you so much and thanks for not only being a close cousin, but also one of my best friends!
Love,
Mag

Sara said...

Uncle Lyle, You still are the buffest old fart on the beach...and the tannest one too!! Great job beating the youngsters in tennis!! Love you guys--Sara

Jane said...

Lyle
You need to stop scaring all these young girl's!!!
You know you are sucking in your GUT!!! I know how you look.
Stand straight, and then have your pic taken. Your # 1 Fan

DA-FLABSTER