Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday


This is a pretty typical monday night for us. Dad is off work mondays so usually the boys will get some tennis going at night - sometimes we have to beg them to let the girls play...so tonight they did! Wes and I played mom and dad.






Typically we have some sort of company over...well usually Wes and Preston, but they aren't really considered company anymore! I was just telling someone the other day that I'm sad that summer is over, because the boys always have friends over, and I love having all the comotion (sp?) and noise ... I guess thats what comes from growing up in a LOUD family w/ 3 brothers! I love it!

Dad and Josh playing with the air soft gun....

Relaxed on the porch swing. Lish and Jay gave us this swing and we definately put it to use! I love it, especially in the spring and the fall when it is not so hot - its really nice for napping ;)



WORKING HARD AT FASTSIGNS!

8 comments:

Billie said...

All these pictures really make me miss you guys and VA. Thanks for posting them and allowing us to see your everyday. You (Katie) and your Mom look so cute on the swing. Miss you all!

~Karen~ said...

Looks like you all are having fun! It must be fun to have so many brothers! :) (I just have one) hehe! Love ya ~K~

Anonymous said...

Man, sure miss those days! Temmis?
-kekr

Coleman Elizabeth said...

ahuh. looks like you guys are working real hard. *rolls eyes*
hehe... love ya buttons!

Bekah said...

Working? You call that working? HAHA! Man, I miss you guys! Bobby and I have been playing some tennis(like once i think)...ha we should play you sometime!

p.s. remember the first time Bobby and I played tennis??? hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa oh my Bek did you ever tell him where it hit you? That was halarious! We should totally play, that would be a blast I miss you rebella! Kate

Jane said...

Kat thanks so much for taking this time to post.
I love all the pics of you guys!!!
I to miss you all, and Va....
A.Fran

Lizzy said...

Yeah, suuurreee...really working "HARD" at Fastsigns there, Kate!! Hee Hee! Just kiddin'...love you!!!!