Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Very Special Wedding Day

The Happy couple!!





Greeting guests immediately following the ceremony





















Across the street from the chruch to the Dowling's neighbors, the Walkers, for pictures.















Three generations Katie's grandma, me, and Kaite




















The beautiful cake Annie made...She did and awesome job!










Dance with pops - Lyle sang a song to Katie and Wes later in the evening at the reception. It was tear jerker!!! It was so special!















The two lovebirds first dance...Aren't they cute :)


























Fun at the reception!! Enjoy the pictures!














































































































13 comments:

Katherine M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine M. said...

Beautiful wedding. Beautiful bride. Beautiful pictures. I especially like the picture of Katie, Wes, and your family. Very dear! Thanks for including us in on your happy day:)

Anonymous said...

Great post Aunt Lin!!! What a neat day that was! Gosh, Billie, Sarah, Clay, Jord, Kate, all the cousins are getting old and married! We miss you all so much, and hope to see everyone again in the Summer!
-Caleb

Anonymous said...

Momma,
Thanks for the post! I love you and miss you gusy so much! Can't wait to have you over for dinner here soon! Thanks for letting me come over for lunch every day! :)
Katie

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kitsy. It is so good to see you working to make your house a home and taking on the responsibilities of homemaking. Great job SiS!
Momma

Anonymous said...

Congrates!!!

Jane said...

Hey Lin,
Did you delete my comment, or did i email you?

Anonymous said...

Jane, You never made a comment. You did e-mail me but it didn't haven't anything to do with Pictures or the blog. I've been checking for a comment from you every day - love you girl! LIn

hunts said...

Dowlings! What a wonderful wedding! We were so happy to be a part of the special day. We miss all you guys and can't wait to see you at the end May! Hope you're taking care of our cousins:) hehe! See you soon! ~Jenni

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jane, it's Danny. You prob wont get this, cause the post is like five years old, but YOU need to make a blog! I would love to see what's going on in your life back in lil old Gaylord...actually, you need to move back to Virginia Beach! Anyways, hope to hear from ya!!

Jane said...

Dan the Man,
I know i do, just don't know how to do it!
I have a lap top, bt golly need some help!!!
I sur miss ya Dan, and miss the 3:00 cups soooo much!
How r things with you? I hear u gt a great summer job? You go DINO.
God is and has Blessed me so much, and His kindness is to good!
When i think of 4 years back, wow i want to cry... Saddness, and then of Joy for all He has done...
Anything as far as interest's??
Just wondering....LOL
I go to everyone blog, and i love to stay in touch..
I love Hunts, and Jap Kordays!
Those two esp make me laugh...Hee-hee.
Hey call me sometime PLEASE!!!!!
Love you Dan and please tell "DA BONES" I said Halo...
How is my little Sean, i forget what i called him :( Its been to long..

Jane said...

Man this is gettin really old!!!
"Avery Johnson Bull" get puttin sompin on here......
I love you all so much!