Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Thursday, August 7, 2008

"The Brothers Three"




Ever have those nights where you just sit at home bored stiff wondering what to do? Tonight was one of those nights. We were all kinda just bummin' around until mom asked if we wanted to go to Wal Mart with her. The three "bones brothers" and Wal Mart never make for a boring combination! It was so much fun to have a night where the three of us could be together laughing and having a good ole time!!














Black Jeans and Jorts...YES!





























































9 comments:

Lizzy said...

omgosh!!! I was laughing hysterically through the whole post!!! i love how you guys took an otherwise ordinary trip to wmart and made it into a comedy adventure!!! way to go, bones bros!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! You little bones, why didn't you call us? Those are hilarious! I love you tons! Dan, you're a way better blogger than I!
Kade

Bekah said...

haha! love it! nothing like a good ol trip to walmart to make the night fun! so glad you guys are blogging again...

The Smith Family said...

Keep the posts comin Dan!!! This is great...you boys have too much fun.

Love you,
Mag

Coleman Elizabeth said...

hahahahah!!! Completely outta control....
We gotta hang with you guys der soon...

-berta : )

Sara said...

FINALLY!!! I am so glad you finally started posting again. I miss you guys so much!! Your post is GREAT. Love you guys,

Sara

hunts said...

Aahhaahaha :) you guys crack me up!! Glad your back to blogging!!
~ferf

Jane said...

OMG!!!!
Dan u be da man, so glad ur posting.....
I love these pics and wow i sure miss those kind of trips to wally-world.
Oh im so glad you all are back at this...
Stay in touch and post often PLEASE..

Rebekah said...

haha....these pictures are great! :) Looks like ya'll had fun!