Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Beach Day

Today was our family's first offical beach day with SGC. Sean had a Doctor appt to get a planters wart burned off his foot. We went right to the beach from the Dr's Office, and ended up being the first ones there...we drove down the strip and found a Tropical Smoothie - they were giving out free smoothies to the first 500 people that wore flip flops in the store. Once we got our free smoothies we headed back to 4th street and began the fun day of soaking up sun and visiting with many friends from SGC.


4 comments:

Sara said...

Cute. Wish I was there. We'll have to go when we come for the wedding.

Love,

Sara

Billie said...

I am totally wanting a SMOOTHIE now. I saw Maggie's post about them too. The boys all look so big. And it looks fun too. Love you all and we should go to the beach when we come up for sure.

Kate Van said...

Hi Aunt Linda! I'm glad you guys had a fun beach day. Maybe soo we'll actually go together . . . or then again, let just hit the Y!

natebauers said...

Hello Colognes! How are you all? We did not know you all had a blog. Sweet! Now we can get the latest from all the cuzes! Maybe me and Nate should make one??? Can't wait 2 see you all next week.
Love,
kekr