Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Friday, June 22, 2007

National Flip Flop Day

Yesterday, Tropical Smoothie had their National Flip Flop Day. . . They were giving away free smoothies, so we called Unlce Joe to see if Mag and I could take a quick run while Jord was here to hold down the fort . . . and of course he let us because he's a softy! They were SOOO good!!!! Then, because Wes and I didn't have a ton to do that day, Uncle Joe let us have off half the day to go to the Y....Thanks Uncle Joe---You're the Best boss EVER!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hey Katie great shot's.. You all look just as daring as ever, but don't tell the boy's.. Write me back on this so i can see if i can recieve comment's back? I love you Aunt Fran

The Dowling Clan said...

Fran,
when are you coming for the wedding? We miss you tons! Stay in touch! Love you.

Jane said...

i'm coming ( flying in on the thursady before and will be there until the following tuesday..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR writing me back.. How special.. I love and miss you all as well..
A. Fran