Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Free Chick-Fil-A


Chick-Fil-A was having "Cow Appreciation Day". . . and if you dressed up like a cow, you got free food. So dad and the boys got out the black paper and taped spots on their shirts (the black shirts have chunks of cotton) and mom pinned a tail and ears on dad! I wish I would have been home to see them in person. What we would do for some freeeeee foooood! :)




After the adventure....eating their food hard earned free food!





















5 comments:

Billie said...

How fun. Great memories. love you guys

Kate Van said...

Those are great pictures Aunt Linda. You guys are so creative! Clay would have just MOOO -ed really lound in order to get something . . . he's done that at a Chick-fil-a before!

Jane said...

Kat you alway's do such a great job on this blog!!
You rock girl..
I sure can't wait to see you all.
Hope they have some free thing's when i come, but the biggest is the 3:00 clock cup, start fro the dowling kitchen!! YUM-YUM
A.Fran

Anonymous said...

Hey Fran glad to hear from you...I thought you fell off the face of the earth! I can never get ahold of you. We look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!! Linda

Jane said...

Hey i've been around, just at work, so i alway's try to post something, but never get a response!!!!!!!!!
I look so forward to seeing all of you as well.. I talked to Donna for awhile yesterday, she called me from Fla. It was so good to hear from her..
Well Lin at work but if you can check the blog from time to time, i alway's write... I love you Fran