Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Friday, July 13, 2007

Trip to Revive

OOOOOOPPPPPSSS!! Char and I locked both of our keys in our room the first night we got there. It was already almost midnight so there really wasn't anyway we could get another key....so Wes and Mr. Korday took the whole door frame off, and finally got in!! Guess we will be a little more careful next time :) Here are some more pictures from another camera....
Because Lyle had to work all three days of the conference he was unable to go with t us to Revive.; However we are grateful for the job the Lord has provided for him to support our family.
We ended up car pooling with Beau and Debra. Debra Katie Charity and I all rode in Debra's car and Danny drove all the boys in the Van. Here are some pictures of the trip. Also a beautiful picture of the Mountians which we were in the middle of at James Madison University in Harrisburg VA. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Billie said...

I love all your pictures. Sounds like you crazy girls locking your keys in your room. I think I may have done that a time or two in college. See you in 2 days.