Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Catching Up

Tuesday nights are supposed to be my dinner night. I'm not always the best at planning ahead, but I've been doing a little bit better (sometimes). Anyway, this tuesday, all the boys ended up being gone, so we had Wes, Char, Josh and Preston over for dinner. I was just going to make a bg chicken ceasar salad, but we need to make it go a little farther, so mom had the great idea of adding noodles to it..and it turned out to be pretty good! Not the greatest picture, but I thought to take it just before the salad was gone.

Josh, Char, Wes and I


COUSIN NIGHT! Saturday night the Smiths had people over to watch a movie, and after everyone left...if was just the cousins! We talked and laughed for awhile, and we stayed the night! Nate, Keek and Rach...when you guys come for Katies wedding...we have to have a sleepover!!
Clay & Kate

Clay Gabe and Wes
Dancing the night away! The Bartows had a coming home/going away DANCE party for Tyler. Matt and Peter taught everyone "The Hustle". It was alot of fun!

10 comments:

Billie said...

Thanks for all the catch up pictures. Fun to see all of you and what you're doing. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Kit, we had lots of fun together that night especially with our cameras HAHA Jackie K

Anonymous said...

Sweet post kade. My heart jumpes when i saw a new post! You guys probably have the best blog (dont tell smiths. haha!. It is so fun to hear from all you guys about the latest news and stuff...keep us posted.
-kekr

natebauers said...

Hello Kate, thanks for the pics. We totally need to have a sleepover when we come. Love you lots Kate.
Love,
Your Kk

Anonymous said...

Defidently sleepover! High five Kade! Buff!

Jane said...

hEY kAD,
cAN i COME? i KNOW I'M THE AUNT, BUT COME ON, I'D BE THE LIFE OF THE pAR-TAAAA!!!!
wHO ALL FROM ga ARE COMING? aRE MYgIRLS?
lET ME KNOW
a.fRAN
p.s. tHANKS FOR THE NEW PICS, IT MAKES MY HEART LEAP FOR JOY, AND OF COURSE BRING'S SOME TEARS!!!

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Dzuh!
Man... All I've gotta say is in that last picture you guys were all over that junk.
Haha! No really, everyone's all synchronized and such. I need to learn it now! (Christen's already promised to teach me.. hehe)
Wish I coulda been there ; )
Love you buttons.

Anonymous said...

Fran, Sure you can come..are you coming for Katies wedding? I don't know if Billie and Sara are or not?! But if you come, you're welcome to the sleepover! ;)
Buttons!!! Are you back yet? I'm sure you are, school has started! Lets hang SOON GIRL! Love you...

~Karen~ said...

Guess who has a blog now? hehe!
http://keptforthemastersuse.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Katie, those pictures of you guys and the Smiths makes me wish my cousins lived closer. That is such a blessing to have so many family members so close!! Love you Jacquelyn