Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Friday, August 24, 2007

Date Night

Friday nights are typically the nights Wes will take me on a date. I always tell him that I want him to surprise me with what we're doing, but then usually try to figure it out instead of letting it be a surprise. Anyway, we went to outback to get food TO GO and brought it to the beach. We had to eat some of it on the way there as it took awhile to get there, and we were both starving, and we didn't want the food to get too cold! Well it was a blast, we ate and then just sat on the lifegaurd stand and watched the surfers (and played around with my camera that he got me for my birthday;) ) I am so thankful for you Wes...thank you for always laying down your life to serve me and make our dates special!



Waiting for our food...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaah so cute! Sure Kade! When r u guys going to get married? Come on! Just kidding! Sounds like fun! I cant wait to go on dates! Haha! Talk soon!
Kekr

Anonymous said...

Kitsy I think its funny that I was planning on posting something today also. You know that lunch I was telling you that you missed out on? That was going to be my post. I guess I'll hold off until another time. I love you very much! Mom

The Smith Family said...

What a cute couple!!! I love you guys and I am so grateful for your friendship! Maybe someday can I go on a double date with you?...wait, I guess I have one little problem : ) Ha!
See you two tonight,
Mag

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Cute guys!
Way to go Wesley Zesty, aka West Lipzinski. hehe
No really, great idea!
Love you guys, miss you too!
See ya soon!

Lizzy said...

Awww...how sweet. Way to go, Wes! Perhaps you could teach a couple peeps a few pointers of how to win a gal's heart!!! hee hee. Just kiddin'. Anyway, Kits, what kind of camera did you get?? I love using the sepia setting, too. Hope Tyler's deal was fun...I am just too tired and am going to hit the sack soon. love you!!

patrick said...

I love the feet picture! You guys always make me smile, A LOT!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW YOU TO ARE SO CUTE!! KATIE YOU CAN WRITE ME BACK ON MY EMAIL ADDERSS IT IS CODY-309@HOTMAIL.COM DO YOU HAVE AN EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!KEEP IN TOUCH LOVE YOU!!
CODY
P.S. I AM GETTING MARRIED JULY 12,2008 I AM SO EXCITED AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY BRIDESMADE LOVE YOU!!

Jane said...

Katie,
when you going to post more pics?
I miss the every day life in the dowling house-hold!I love you Kat
A.Fran

Anonymous said...

CODY! That is so exciting! Call me with the details girl! My email is kitsy05@hotmail.com. I would love to be one of your bridesmaids.
Aunt Fran, I know, I'm about to post right now, I haven't really had much time lately...so this one might have tons of pics! Love and miss you tons!