Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jacko's going away

Brain Crabb had a going away party for our friend Jacko who is in the Navy and moving to California. As always, Brian has some crazy ideas of fun...which always do end up being a great time! We had a cook out, watermelon seed spitting contest, and then we went down by the "lake" (I don't know really what you would call it) where Brian jumped in! I don't know if anyone really knows why he did it, but it was some nasty water thats for sure! After that we all went to starbucks and then back to Brians to watch a movie....OUTSIDE! He put up a sheet on the side of his house, brought all his furniture outside, and we watched Batman. It was alot of fun. It's been so fun to have someone here who plans such out of the ordinary events!



































2 comments:

Kate Van said...

Maybe Brian was thinking about baptizing some folks? Yeah, that water is gross. Love ya kate!

Billie said...

That water is NASTY!! It has been nasty for YEARS. But he party looked like tons of fun. Maybe he could have another at the end of July when we are there.?