Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mall Time!

After work, Mag, Mel and I went to MacArthur to find outfits for Beks wedding this weekend. Mag had some luck, but Mel and I had NONE! Out of the 3 of us, none of us really ever drive on the interstate, Mag drives to school, but thats about it, so we knew it might be interesting getting to the mall (even though it is very simple for anyone else!)...anyway, the way there was fine, we got there great...and we had planned before we left that we had to leave the mall by a certain time to make it to Josh, Sean and Joeys B-ball game that we really wanted to see. Well, we left the mall way later than planned, we tried to rush back and didn't quite know where we were going. We got a little turned around, and time kept ticking...we knew we were missing lots of the game! Anyway, finally we turned back around and found our way to the game in time to see the 2nd half! It was a blast! The boys won there game by a TON! It is so fun now that Josh, Sean and Joey are on the same team...GO COUGARS!! I'll have to wait for Danny's camera to get home to post some pics from the game!

WOW! Those are some pretty stylish manicans!










Mel shopping away...







1 comment:

Billie said...

When I come you girls will have to take me shopping. Looks like you were having fun.