Psalm 16:5-6

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold
my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I
have a
beautiful inheritance."


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CHAMPS!

Sunday night, a group of people went to the chruch to play volleyball. Mag and I were on the same team and we WON every game! It was probably all because of us too. . .we're both pretty experienced in volleyball ;)! Anyway, after we were done with volley ball we decided to have a little race. One person would hold themselves up on 2 other peoples shoulders and then have to race to the other end of the gym! We won at that too...so we were the sunday night champs!





3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Kate,
I had a blast with you that night!
I'm glad we were on the same team.
I can't wait to go to the mall tonight!
Love you forever,
Mag

Jane said...

Kat,
You did great shot's!!
I just love getting to work and checking all these out.. I can't tell you how much this blesses me..
I love you Kit's!!!
A.Fran

Billie said...

HOw fun girls. You all look so cute..I remember Jackie's t-shirt. Miss you